Sri A. Rohra, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Rohra has been in private practice, specializing in Clinical and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases, since July, 1992. Dr. Rohra and his dedicated, accomplished office staff have been proudly providing impeccable, proficient, compassionate Cardiovascular Care to East Bay community. We have offices in Concord, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
Dr. Rohra is Attending Cardiologist with admitting and Interventional Cardiology privileges at John Muir Medical Center, Concord; John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek; San Ramon Regional Medical Center, San Ramon and Valley Care Medical Center, Pleasanton, CA. He also has privileges at Valley Memorial Skilled Nursing Facility and Valley Memorial Legends Geriatric Psychiatry Unit.
Dr. Rohra has following Medical Board Certifications:
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Sub-specialty of Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
Dr. Rohra is a proud member of many professional organizations.
Professional Society Memberships:
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Alameda Contra-Costa Medical Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (Founding Physician Member)
- American Stroke Association
- American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Dr. Sri Rohra graduated from New Era High School in 1974. He completed his premedical Science studies at Jai Hind College, Bombay University in 1976. He graduated from Grant Medical College, Bombay University in 1981. He completed two years of Medical Residency in India, including one year of psychiatry at Bombay University affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Rohra moved to San Francisco, CA in February, 1984.
Dr. Rohra completed Internships in Internal Medicine at Georgetown Department of Medicine at D. C. General Hospital in June, 1986. He completed residency in Internal Medicine at St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Illinois, affiliated with Loyola University, in June, 1988. He did Residency rotations at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois. He was Attending Physician in Medicine at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He completed Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Illinois in June, 1992.
Dr. Rohra has previously served as Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus (formerly Mt. Diablo Medical Center). He has served on multiple committees at hospitals including Quality Improvement Committees and Peer Review Committees. Dr. Rohra has ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Certification since 1986. He has previously served as Alameda-Contra-Costa Medical Association – Alternate Delegate to California Medical Association – Young Physicians Section. He also served as Alameda-Contra-Costa Medical Association – Alternate Councilor-A District 2.